|The official Sleevie Savers Team! All set up for|
kids to create fun paintings on paper plates.
Paper Plate PaintingWe decided to host Paper Plate Painting.... now who can say that 5 times fast?! This is a super easy art project to recreate with your kids at home, or for a birthday party activity... you name it. Sleevie Savers make clean-up easy, and are a great parting gift to send home with guests after a party.
What you'll need:
- Table and chairs
- Vinyl tablecloth
- Sleevie Savers (1 pair for each kid - 5 colors to choose from!)
- Diaper wipes (to clean kids' hands off when they are done)
- Paper plates (preferably the all-white, traditional style with scalloped edges)
- Sharpie style marker
- Washable paints (we used Crayola finger paints in easy-squeeze tubes)
- Shaped Sponges
- The imaginations of kids - the opportunities for creativity are endless!